Safety and security signs are commonly seen around the workplace, from offices and plant or factory floors to job sites, as well as other public spaces. They are about more than just compliance with rules and regulations; they're about taking practical, meaningful steps to actively care for and protect your all-important workforce and visitors against a wide range of everyday hazards. Safety signs include directional signs, such as highlighting fire exit routes, hygiene reminders like handwashing in bathrooms, and prohibitory signs to keep restricted areas restricted.
Types of safety and security signs:
- Hazard warning signs and safety labels: CLP regulation hazard pictograms, warning signs & emergency escape signs.
- Location signs; Amenities (toilets, washrooms), exit and emergency exit signs, building layout and general direction signs.
- Mandatory signs: Statutory requirements for the area being entered, including safety equipment and PPE instructions, worker positioning and access, hygiene rules, and more.
- Prohibitory signs: For the areas that you want to keep restricted or limited to specific access only, as well as other prohibitory warnings such as 'no smoking', 'do not touch', 'no parking' and more.
- Fire safety signs & labels These are required to be used when fire risks exist, especially those which cannot be avoided by other means or controlled once started. These include fire equipment signs, fire door signs, fire action plans and fire extinguisher identification signs/pictograms.We also stock a diverse selection of common road safety and traffic signs, accessibility and tactile signs, non-illuminated exit labels, first aid signs and labels, and safe conditions/equipment safety signs.
Signage materials available include:
- Aluminium and foil safety signs
- Fabric and paper safety labels
- Plastic, thermoplastic, polycarbonate and PVC security signs
- Vinyl safety signs
- English signs
- French signs
- German signs
- Spanish signs
- Japanese signs
- Multi-language safety signs
Our varied selection of emergency, hazard warning, instructional, informational and general purpose signage/labelling includes most of the common alerts you might need to place around your working environment. Whether you run an industrial complex or a city centre office, our range will help ensure your valued staff are fully aware of their own safety and responsibilities at all times.