A CCTV lens is an attachment for a CCTV or camera system that is used to extend its field of view and focal length. Lenses can be extremely useful if you have CCTV in awkward positions and need to increase your FOV or would just prefer to see further away with a zoom lens. Our lenses can also be especially useful as they provide no additional distortion or colour defects, so you can simply plug and play with our range of lenses.
How do they work?
Compatibility is first checked to ensure the lens fits with your model. You then attach the lens, usually screwing it into place with a circular motion. They work by amplifying the field of view of the camera through several lenses inside the lens itself. This offers a wider coverage area and greater view ranges.
What are the benefits of a CCTV Lens?
- Provide greater security to an area with more zooming functionality
- Clearer imagery is produced by zooming in
- Easy to mount and maintain
- Optimised for light sensitivity
- No distortion or colour defects
Where might I use a CCTV Lens?
- Around your home CCTV systems
- Business or work premises
- Industrial, manufacturing
- Shops and supermarkets
- Restaurants and hotels
CCTV Lenses can help support a healthy building by improving Safety & Security