There are 6 steps to our delivery process. You can see the status of your parcel via our tracking service:
- Order received: once you've placed your order with us, we'll package it up ready for one of our couriers to collect it.
- Despatched: when your parcel has left our warehouse, the status will show that the courier has received it and it's entered into their wider dispatch network.
- Handover: if your parcel requires more than one courier, we'll show the handover in the delivery status so you know exactly who has it.
- Out for delivery: your order's on it's way to you.
- Delivered: we'll confirm that your order has been delivered.
- Proof of delivery: you'll be able to see the signature provided when the parcel was delivered.
Ways to track my order
You can also track your parcel from the homepage inserting your RS Order Number in the 'Parcel tracking' section or by clicking “Track your order ” below.
If you have registered with MyAccount you can also always know where your order is and when it will be delivered here.