We offer a great range of linear slides, linear guides & positioning tables for any power transmission requirement. We work closely with industry-leading brands like igus, Bosch Rexroth, THK, IKO Nippon Thmpson and NSK so you have an expert selection of cylinder guides, slide assemblies, guide wheels and slewing rings. You can also choose from a full range of accessories including socket tools, T-Nuts and combination plates.
What is power transmission?
Power transmission, or specifically mechanical power transmission in this case, are the components used in an industrial system with moving parts, as opposed to those that are powered by electricity.
What types of mechanical power transmission options are available?
The following types are available:
- Cylinder Guides: pneumatic devices for generating motion in various ways
- Linear Guides
- Assemblies: a load bearing mechanism that also guides the load in a straight line
- Guide blocks: the carriage that slides along the assembly
- Rails: the beam along which carriage slides along
- Linear Slides
- Assemblies: for precise linear rolling motion along guideways
- Cap wipers: these lubricate contact surfaces, remove debris and improve operational safety
- Carriage plates: a flush surface for mounting your components and for attaching t-nuts with grooves for drifting
- Flange clamps: these enable slides to become self-supporting beams
- Guide wheels: ball bearing based wheels allowing precision linear motion
- Slewing rings: these are slow turning rotating rings containing bearings
- Rails: allow for powered or manual mechanism motion in a linear direction
- T-Nuts: these secure fixings for your components
- Track Rollers: these are concentric and eccentric adjusting roller wheels for a spacer slide
- Adapter Bushings: are used for mounting guide wheels, in concentric and eccentric varieties
- Positioning Cables
- Clamping strips: used for attaching existing and additional equipment
- Combination plates: are securing attachments which can be drilled
- Angles: for 45° and 90° angular component clamping